I know it's fairly normal but we are, once again, dealing with our addicition to taking pictures of the baby. I don't think it's as bad this time around as it was with Aiden but that could also be because of the move. Picture taking isn't as high on my list as being able to find food in my unorganized kitchen or as high as sleeping.
Anyway- here are just two (see the self restraint there?) updated pictures of our little guy!
5 amazing comments:
Um, no restraint until you bring junior out for show and tell! He's such a cute little guy :)
In that first picture I think he looks a lot like Aiden, what do you guys think?
Are they similar babies when it comes to sleeping, crying, etc?
I haven't decided if I think Luke looks like Logan when he was a baby or not...but they were/are both calm babies, so that's a good thing!
Say it with me now, Awwwwwwww.
He's plumping up for sure.
yay congrats on the baby and the house I cant wait to meet him. He looks so cute and cuddly
Cute!!!
Post a Comment