Here he is last August... You can see his feet touch the pedals but he's not exactly able to pedal.
Here he is today! Pedaling away on his own! (Though Dad is still keeping a hand close to ensure our little cyclist doesn't run into cars or other people out enjoying the sunshine!)
Look at those long legs!
And not to seem obsessed... But we took some video, too!
5 amazing comments:
This is a major milestone! Way to go Aiden!
A wonderful way to begin a Sunday morning! I laughed out loud and spoke to myself, "that little kid! What next?" He is a lucky boy!
The little type is growing, too. This is an exciting time for the Zaffts and all who love them.
Love, Marie
oops! Correction, Love, Marmie. Lost the m in all the excitement!
and I meant to type, that little tyke. Maybe I should erase the commentand begin again. Is that p[ossible?
Way-to-go, Aiden! What a difference a half year makes.
Love Nana and Bobpa
Look at those long legs! Good job Aiden!
That is great that you might be getting a house that with tenants might almost pay for itself!!! I wish we could do that! I love our house though so I would not trade it. Tell me more how many rooms and bathrooms??
Post a Comment