I remember that! I bet he will get the hang of it real quick and Ian will wish he never let him try!!!
So I was looking back through your posts and was a little sad that you think all the things in Oregon are better then the Boston ones!!! I think our Children's Museum is great but I am sure any zoo would beat the pants off the Franklin Park Zoo!!
1 amazing comments:
I remember that! I bet he will get the hang of it real quick and Ian will wish he never let him try!!!
So I was looking back through your posts and was a little sad that you think all the things in Oregon are better then the Boston ones!!! I think our Children's Museum is great but I am sure any zoo would beat the pants off the Franklin Park Zoo!!
Post a Comment