Finding your footing in the snow can be tricky. It's best to go slowly...
Case in point...
Having fun tromping with Daddy!
Testing the quality of the brand new cedar shingles Nana and Boppa just had installed.
And the best part- throwing snow at Daddy!
Some people are tired of it but we still hear excited comments of, "Snow! Look, snow!" from the backseat while out driving. I think Aiden will be disappointed to see all the white stuff melt. Thank goodness he enjoys summer, too!
3 amazing comments:
Glad to know the coat fits him. So nice to see stuff used well. Be grateful it's the right type of snow to play in, ours never seemed to reach the right consistency this winter, too dry, too wet, not enough of the in between stuff.
I'm glad you guys have been enjoying the snow!!!
We came back to a driveway full of it, but thank goodness Rick's dad was so sweet to come and shovel a bit while we were gone, otherwise I think we would have seen twice as much of it on our driveway.
Hi Zafts - I (Dave) had to comment on this post. Glad to see you enjoyed the snow... but I can't believe that all of it has now vanished! Thank goodness for our recent 50 degree heat wave! Now when does the Nantasket carousel open?
Post a Comment