Today we went to CN Smith Farms in East Bridgewater to pick apples. For those of you living outside of New England, let me explain. This is considered fun here. We were at the same farm last summer before Aiden was even walking and picked blueberries. Still not quite sure why it's fun but—what can I say? We're joiners!
Up by the fall and Halloween decorations.
Aiden and his buddy, Alan, in the parking lot.
Investigating an apple...
A little goat nibbling at Aiden's belly...
On his way over the fence to get to the livestock. (I have a picture just like this from last summer at the same farm but before Aiden could even walk! I just can't seem to find it at the moment...)
3 amazing comments:
Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry we missed out. John wanted to go with us and he was done school at noon today, so we actually went later. It was fun, we missed out on the goats and stuff though. Where were they? That's what I get when I skip out on play group, I miss all the secrets.
looks like fun. Sorry we missed out. (just looked up and realized I typed the same thing as Tamsen) oh well. I was sick as a dog...and when I looked at the price....you can get apples for half that price in the grocery store. ;)
I am one of those nutty people who thinks apple picking is fun. I am bummed I missed out. I wussed out after seeing a forecast THAT MORNING for mid morning downpours... so we went to story hour. But don't worry about me... we picked up our $2.50/lb apples today (won't be going back to that Natick orchard!) and we will be back to the orchards every week as long as there are apples hanging...
Post a Comment