Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Splish Splash

Yesterday our playgroup met at a park with a very nice splash fountain. While most splash fountains are on granite, marble, or concrete, this splash fountain has a soft, squishy round covering that's much easier to run on and hurts a lot less when you fall. It's the same material they put under swings and slides at the playground these days. Only a quarter of the water spouts were working but the kids had fun regardless.

When I saw this picture of Aiden I thought, "My he's looking like a big kid!"




We had to go retrieve Aiden's ball when another child threw it over the fence surrounding the splash fountain and he got a little distracted coming back.


This is one activity we will definitely have to do again!

3 amazing comments:

Rick said...

That was a great park, maybe next time Logan will want to play with the water more.

Andy said...

Have you guys been holding out on me? A splash park! And I have a little mermaid on my hands!

Missletoe said...

Thanks for organizing it, the kids had a great time, and I liked chatting with the girls.