Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back to reality... [sigh]



Our eight days in paradise were amazing but we're back to reality. I apologize for not sharing pictures during our trip but we didn't take a computer and just didn't feel the urge to go hunting down the internet. Here are a few highlights (we took over 500 pictures so the "few" here really are just a snipit).

The beach outside our patio


The sign in front of our resort at night


The kiddy pool (Aiden's favorite part)


Enjoying nature au naturale! (This picture is "straight out of the camera" or SOOC)


Iguanas are EVERYWHERE


Hmmm... This is so exotic!


Aruba at dusk


The butterfly garden a few miles down the road from our resort (so worth $26!)




Dinner alone on our last night (hooray for babysitters!)


And definitely the highlight of our trip...
Baby turtle hatchlings yesterday morning before packing up and heading home!






Craving a little Aruba for yourself? Press play and enjoy 16 seconds of bliss!

6 amazing comments:

Lindh Family said...

You are on my not-so-popular list at the moment - I am sooooooooo jealous. Beautiful pics. :)

Gretchen said...

We got more turtle than we did Aiden. Where's the toddler love?
That is a tough life you lead. I'm expecting your best tan ever when I see you again.

Anonymous said...

First the beaches of Massacusetts, now, Aruba, where next??? Lucky Aiden! Good for you! Love, Marmie

Rick said...

What a great vacation. You've made me want to go on one really bad now. :)

Great pictures!

SandyKay said...

Oh wow. That looks sooo dreamy! I'm glad you had a great time. The baby turtles are adorable, too.

Delise said...

What a dreamy vacation! I'm glad you had a great time! (Alley is so jealous of your turtle sightings/hatchings...she loves them!)