But, for the next 48-72 hours, moving boxes are an undeniable part of my current existence.
The story of the move:
For those wondering why we're moving 2/10ths of a mile to live in an identical apartment setup in the same apartment complex, here's the short version.
Lincoln Heights has been renovating their apartments for the past few years but needs to have them all completed by the end of 2008. We have been living in an un-renovated apartment since we moved in two years ago. Because our lease was up in May we were informed we would have to move out or renew our lease in another unit.
After searching for something similar with a washer/dryer in unit and within walking distance to the T, we decided just to stay where we are. The rental prices have gone nuts since we moved in here and we like the management company (and the pool!). I'm also partial to central air and the new granite counter tops, new tiling in the kitchen and bathrooms, and the new appliances will be nice, too.
If you want our new official address, email, call or comment!
2 amazing comments:
I love your posts. Short, sweet, and simple just like a friend of mine. Did I just call you sweet...??? I am losing my mind. It looks like you're as capable as asexual reproduction as my husband is. You guys are mighty talented.
Hey, can I have your empty boxes?? Please???
Post a Comment