Yesterday we celebrated Easter by having a family photo taken by a good friend who is also an excellent photographer. If you're in the market for Senior photos, family pictures or need someone great to capture wedding memories, check out Berry Photos. Here are the two best pictures from our shoot (or what Aiden would call torture).

At G&G Zafft's house Aiden tried to get over the torture of the photo shoot by building large Duplo towers. He has gotten quite good at building towers taller than he is. I like this picture because you can actually see Aiden's new Easter outfit in its entirety!
Of course the best part of the Duplos kit is the box it comes in!
Today is now filled with "explaining" to our 19-month-old why he can't have candy for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Hmmm... Maybe Aiden's "first" Easter should have been next year.
5 amazing comments:
Great pictures. The Easter bunny only gave 4 small lolly pops to Sara in her basket. That was the extent of the candy (except for the mountains at Grandma's house)...next year I think he'll probably fill the eggs with bouncy balls and bracelets or something like that.
What great pictures! I know that grandparents are considered bias but...not this time.
Nana
I love the photos and only wish I was in Boston still to go visit your friends. Easter looks like it was fun and yes I remember those days when i did eat candy for all three meals. How did I do that?? But 19 months is a little early for that I must have been 5 or 6!!
Now I see how this scrap book works. It takes a while to get on to this new technology. 82 and still learning.
Cherisa, you should write a book, child's or adult's. I love your comments and I especally love the new photo of your little family. You look marvelous! Love, Marmie
March 27, 2008
Great family picture, you have such a great smile, Cherisa.
Post a Comment