Well, it may not be a catchy Bonnie Tyler song (click
here for a flashback to 1983) but a total eclipse of the moon is still pretty impressive. Tonight marked the last full lunar eclipse we will see in the United States until 2010. For those of you who don't stay up past 9 PM
(Mom), here are a few shots we took!
This particular shot looks more like a solar eclipse because of a very interesting lense flare
About half way there
Not quite complete
Fully eclipsed but harder to see
Phases of a lunar eclipse (pretty obviously not
our photography)
3 amazing comments:
I know this is the world wide web, but aren't you a little far away to be commenting like you're just down the street? That's right. Stop faking the funk. How is your trip? My sis called me last night, she turned twenty one today and I think she may have done a little "celebrating" at the midnight hour. Who else calls at 2am?
I love your pics. Alley and I loved running outside every 15 minutes to watch it and then run inside to get warm.
Ooh, the moon is so cool. And Total Eclipse of the Heart is one of my favorite songs from days-gone-by. It made me cry once, I love it so much. Derek totally teases me about this song. I don't care. It has such passion.
Post a Comment