Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, November 9, 2007

An au naturale life

Remember when you used to just fling of your clothes and not give a single thought to how you looked or who saw you in the buff?

Yeah... Neither do I. But that is how my little monkey prefers to live his life.

This morning, after changing Aiden's diaper, I headed into the kitchen to make breakfast. When I looked up a little while later, this is what I saw...

What? Why do you have that questioning look on your face, Mom?


Come on! Let's go play!


You would think sitting in a cold, hard plastic booster seat in the buff would be uncomfortable... Doesn't seem to bother my little nudist!


Note: The bump on his head happened last night but the concept of an ice pack is lost on a 15-month-old!

2 amazing comments:

Rick said...

Oh my goodness, this is too funny. So, no accidents?

Jeni said...

LOVE the leaf. Sara can get together with him and start a nudist colony.