Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween again?

It seems like I just hung my orange "witch" shirt in the closet after the 2006 annual Trunk-r-Treat at church but here it is October of 2007 and, once again, it is again time for the ward Halloween party.

Last year I put Aiden in an adorable zebra outfit and he didn't fuss (though he did almost boil to death and I had to pull him out of it). I'd found the zebra costume at the Carter's outlet and bought another in the 18-month size at the same time because the prices were so good (I think they were only $5 a piece).

Well, as fate would have it, I chose an outfit that has long sleeves and my now 14-month-old child isn't interested in wearing anything with long sleeves. And while he is wearing all 18-month size clothing, we have to roll up the pants and sleeves because the child has a very long torso but not terribly long legs or arms. So this cute kangaroo outfit is a little big.

So... with the Halloween party only a few hours away, I thought I would try the little outfit on the long-sleeve-hating baby. And these are the results!

"Can you take this off my head, please?"


"What is this thing attached to my backside?"


"There it is again! What is that thing?!"


"Um... Why can't I see my feet?"


"I am so done with this! Get it OFF!"



And a little trip down memory lane...


Wasn't he adorable???

1 amazing comments:

SandyKay said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the zebra. What a doll. But the quarter really is perfect. Ava wouldn't wear her ears or collar this year, and barely allowed a tail, so I sympathize. Toddlers can be such party-poopers, eh?!