My parents arrived from Oregon Saturday evening and we joined my in-laws on the Cape at a lovely rental house on the "bay" side. We went out to show my mom the Atlantic ocean (not that it's terribly different from the Pacific) and let the baby play in the sand after being the car all day. Aiden was a real trooper for the 2 hour drive down!
Here's a picture of him practicing his walking skills with Daddy on the beach!
1 amazing comments:
That is too funny, my mom is in town right now too. She is leaving tomorrow though so my week will be free after that. Aiden is SOOO cute. This you know, I'm sure but when compared to other kids his age I'm shocked at how much hair he has. Can you believe I hacked into Boston's lovely do? It is quite nice to see those sparkly eyes without little blond locks in front of them.
Enjoy your time with the fam. I'm sure they are eating Aiden alive-can't blame em.
Post a Comment