Cute Pictures-Aiden is adorable in all of them-that is the hardest part about getting a family picture to look good is getting the child to not only look at the camera--but to smile at the same time--well done!
they look cute--I am very impressed with how cute Aiden is in all of them-not only is he looking at the camera...and smiling...but his whole face is lit up and happy-very cute!
Thanks! We were lucky to have my mom as the assistant to the photographer (dad).
My dad doesn't do a lot of professional work but he does weddings as a hobby/gift for couples who need a cheap photographer. He usually has pretty decent timing!
Oh... You should see some of my childhood pictures. Once I got past about 5 I couldn't take a good picture without grimacing as if I was in pain. It took about 15 years for that to wear off! Hopefully Aiden will be more fortunate and keep his cuteness in pictures for years to come! =)
5 amazing comments:
Cute Pictures-Aiden is adorable in all of them-that is the hardest part about getting a family picture to look good is getting the child to not only look at the camera--but to smile at the same time--well done!
they look cute--I am very impressed with how cute Aiden is in all of them-not only is he looking at the camera...and smiling...but his whole face is lit up and happy-very cute!
Thanks! We were lucky to have my mom as the assistant to the photographer (dad).
My dad doesn't do a lot of professional work but he does weddings as a hobby/gift for couples who need a cheap photographer. He usually has pretty decent timing!
Great pictures. Aiden is so photogenic (he must take after the parents :))
Oh... You should see some of my childhood pictures. Once I got past about 5 I couldn't take a good picture without grimacing as if I was in pain. It took about 15 years for that to wear off! Hopefully Aiden will be more fortunate and keep his cuteness in pictures for years to come! =)
Post a Comment